Medicine specifically to treat cholecystitis and cholelithiases which is inflammation of the gallbladder and gallstones respectively. It has been used for over 30 years in China and has helped several thousand patients with these conditions. It is imperative that the instructions are followed precisely and continued for at least three months for optimal results. Can also be used to dissolve sludge.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) therapeutic functions are: Spreads Liver qi, clears damp-heat.
Da Huang (Radix et Rhizoma Rhei), Hai Jin Sha (Herba Lygodii), Jin Qian Cao (Herba Lysimachiae), Li Zhi He (Semen Litchi), Long Dan Cao (Radix Gentianae), Wei Ling Xian (Radix Clematidis), Yin Chen Hao (Herba Artemisiae Scopariae), Zhi Ke (Fructus Aurantii)
- This formula is not recommend during pregnancy and nursing.
- Dissolve (GS) is not suitable for the following conditions:
- Acute onset with severe colic
- Large stones with obstruction of the bile duct (surgery is the treatment of choice)
- Sudden deterioration in the overall health of the patient
- Sudden deterioration in cholecystitis/cholelithiasis
- Poor results from previous treatments and initial signs of liver damage